Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two more days to get Scentsy Under the Tree!




Place orders by December 19th to have delivered by Christmas!  I have given Scentsy to my family this year and it has been the highlight of my gift giving career.  So far, everyone has LOVED it!  I am loving the smells of Christmas myself, right now I am warming Festival of Trees in my living and family rooms, Cozy Fireside in the kitchen, and Snowberry in the bathrooms!  It is a unique and creative gift and you have two days left to order if you want it under your (or their) tree!  If  you want to send it to your loved ones home, you can send it as a gift order (no extra cost), they will get a customized gift e-mail once it ships.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email or call me.  Just go to http://www.msevcik.scentsy..us, you will find my contact information there.  Merry Christmas to all!

(Pictured is December's Warmer of the Month, until Dec. 31st, it is 10% off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment