Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bring Back My Bar





Okay, these are scents the company brought back for one month by popular demand.  I thought I ought to order some since they were obviously very popular.  I ordered Cinnamon Cider, Flower Shop, Mysterious, Pretty in Pink, Spiced Grapefruit, Spring Clean, and Twilight.  I love Cinnamon Cider, totally yum!  I also love Flower Shop, it really does smell like it says!  (Hubby thought it was too floral for him though)  Spring Clean is what I want my house to smell like (but rarely does).  Twilight smells like man soap, nice for a bathroom scent.  Mysterious is a  nice heavier scent.  Pretty in Pink is girlie, my daughter loves it.  In all of these, my favorite is Spiced Grapefruit  If I had to rank my choices it would go like this:  I thought I had ordered Amaretto, I will try to get that one too before the month is up.  Hope you enjoy yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment